Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Crew mate wanted!Inspire not only our customers with your ideas and suggestions!
Account Manager | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1793
Your tasks on board
- Maintain and create regular contact with established customer base, with an emphasis on developing long-term relationships, to achieve area sales goals
- Actively call key decision-makers at our existing customers, as well as new customers, to develop our base through up-selling, cross-selling, and add-on sales
- Determine which of our components will fill the customers’ requirements based on frequent customer discussions and forecasts
- Send samples, marketing materials, create quotes, and process orders in a timely fashion
- Maintain customer records, activities, and plan follow- up actions for our customer base
- Able to connect with others quickly over the phone and by email to establish a relationship
- Ability to learn technical applications and understand technical market needs
- Able to be resilient to pursue contacts and follow-up
- Organized and detailed in documentation and follow through with customer requests
- Your strengths: Able to work with a team and independently. Self-motivated to accomplish goals
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org