Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Crew mate wanted!Inspire not only our customers with your ideas and suggestions!
Account Manager | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1793
Your tasks on board
- Maintain and create regular contact with our customers, with an emphasis on developing long-term relationships in order to grow and achieve sales goals
- Actively contact key decision-makers at our customers to design in our products into their PCB boards
- Emphasize product features based on own analysis of customers’ applications and on technical knowledge of our products
- Identify and provide solutions to customer problems
- Use various forms of technology to connect to our customers
- Maintain customer records, activities, and plan follow-up actions
- Ability to connect quickly over the phone, virtually, and by email to establish professional relationships
- Ability to learn technical applications and understand customer needs
- Ability to be resilient to pursue contacts and follow-up
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Minimal travel (5-10%)
- Your strengths: self-motivated to accomplish goals, ability to think critically and maintain positive attitude
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com