Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
hoist the sails. future now!Details matter!
Accounts Payable and Collections Specialist | Watertown | Job-ID 871
Your tasks on board
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable monthly.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, and rates for goods and services in order to complete payment documents.
- Answer mail and telephone inquiries from vendors regarding payment procedures.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and contact vendor to revise invoice errors.
- Review documents such as purchase orders or charge slips in order to verify fees and charges due.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records concerning costs of goods and services and the shipment of goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
- 1 plus years of experience in Accounting
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Ressources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org