Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
take off. inspire customers.Development opportunities on the horizon!
Applications Engineer | Guadalajara, MX | Job-ID 994
Your tasks on board
- Generate technical solutions for our customers with expertise in EMC and non-isolated power supply applications.
- Provide technical support and application focused training to the sales team and other internal departments.
- Collaborate with other engineering departments to create a link between market needs and new product development.
- Participate at trade shows, seminars and exhibitions based on area of specialization and staffing needs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BSEE preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering or Technical Sales.
- Experience in the design of passive components in EMC and power supply applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems with a high technical aptitude.
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org