Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Development opportunities on the horizon.
Area Sales Manager (m/f) | ’s-Hertogenbosch | Job-ID 880
Your tasks on boardAs Area Sales Manager for electronical components you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying, developing and gaining new customers
- Customer visits in the assigned area
- Presenting our product portfolio, managing enquiries, creating offers, negotiating and supporting the customer until success (design-win)
- Customer support and answering customers‘ questions about products, prices, availability and product uses
- Support on technical questions about our different products
- Taking part in sales conferences and fairs
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field of studies
- First experience in customer contact is an advantage
- Interests in different kind of techniques and electronics
- Fluent written and verbal Dutch and English is a must, German is an advantage
- Your strengths: high self-motivation, confidence to work in a multidisciplinary team, excellent presentation and communication skills
Your applicationNiels Braams looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Nederland B.V.Human Resources | Niels Braams
Het Sterrenbeeld 35 | 5215 MK ‘s-Hertogenbosch | The Netherlands
Tel.+31 73 629 1571 | email@example.com