Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Your place on board.Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Business Development Engineer (m/f/d) | Homeoffice, Munich or Waldenburg | Job-ID 2094
Your tasks on board
- Design in of passive components to IC manufacturers Reference Designs
- Provide technical support to IC manufacturers to meet or improve their requirements with Würth Elektronik products
- Participate as speaker to in-house seminars for partners and to trade fairs of the electronics industry
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with our semiconductor partners and gain insights about future trends for standard components
- Write technical articles and white papers in collaboration with IC manufacturers
- Work closely with our sales department for future growth of the company
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE is required/ Dipl.Ing. or MSEE is preferred)
- First experience in designing electronic circuits and good understanding of fundamental electrical design elements (capacitor, inductor, transformer, resistor, diode)
- Strong understanding of power supply topologies & design requirements
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
- Willingness for national and international travels (around 30-40% of the working time) and a driving license (type B)
- Your strengths: Self-motivated and energetic with the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary and international team
- Outstanding corporate culture that puts a high value on mutual esteem and team spirit
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- Interesting and future-oriented product portfolio and strong service mindset
- International working environment with branches all over the world and employees from over 33 different cultures
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438