Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Wanted: a new crew member with a customer focus.
Client Relations Representative | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1954
Your tasks on board
- Act as the primary contact for distributor inquiries
- Work cooperatively with the distribution partners to process orders, move in/out order line items
- Manage and expedite orders
- Processing of product returns and analyzing allowance amounts for eligible stock rotations from distributors
- Cooperate with the inside sales department as well as outside sales force to manage activity coming from the team and distributors
- High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in an area, such as, data processing or customer service. Or similar combination.
- Able to establish rapport with key distributor representatives
- Able to provide high level customer support for key distributor
- Ability to learn the technical aspects of our products and understand the technical market
- Organized and detailed in documentation and follow through with expediting samples and orders
- Your strengths: able to work with a team and independently and self-motivated to accomplish goals
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org