Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Understanding and meeting customer needs.
Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d) | Bucharest | Job-ID 1819
Your tasks on board
- Contact person for all Romanian customers
- Close cooperation with outside sales regarding the processing of sample orders and preparing quotations in the ERP system
- Entering of new leads in the system and keeping them updated
- Cooperation with production planning, product management and warehouses in Germany and France
- Finding solutions for special customer requests and processing of customer complaints
- Supporting exhibitions and customer seminars
- Good verbal communication skills in English and business level in Romanian
- Understanding of complex contexts and prioritization of various tasks
- Enthusiasm for sales and to be eager in working with customers
- Ability to work in a small team and an international environment
- Your strengths: Open-minded, excellent communication skills and flexibility
Your applicationManuel Richter looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations. In this position a fixed salary is guaranteed.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438