Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
get to the bottom of the matter.Details Matter.
Electronic Technician | Watertown | Job-ID 879
Your tasks on board
- Assemble, test and record data on electronic components according to engineering instructions and print specs.
- Collaborate with design engineers to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Associate‘s Degree (two year college or technical school)
- One to two years related experience
- To research and develop new products and new designs
- To complete transformer samples for customers in a timely fashion
- To give technical support to manufacturing in testing, assembly, troubleshooting, and repair of equipment
- To eliminate print errors and process problems to ensure manufacturability before production
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Ressources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org