Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Crew mates work together.We offer creative possibilities!
Embedded Software Specialist (m/f/d) | München or Trier | Job-ID 1991
Your tasks on board
- Development of embedded software for microcontrollers in Wireless Connectivity & Sensor products
- PC software and SDK development supporting the ease of use of the Wireless Connectivity & Sensor products
- Creation of technical documentation, whitepapers, presentations and application notes
- Specifying and developing customer specific and customized solutions
- Maintenance, testing and extension of the existing product portfolio
- Bachelor / Master of Science in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science (or similar) or at least 5 years of working experience in Embedded Software Development
- Very good skills in C/C++ required
- High affinity towards radio communication and sensor technology
- Fluent in English, German language is an advantage
- Your strengths: very good communication skills, highly self-motivated and service- & solution-oriented way of working
- Outstanding corporate culture that puts a high value on mutual esteem and team spirit
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- We develop our own company-specific software
- Commuting allowance, public transport cost subsidies
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438