Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Seeking: a talent who loves getting immersed in technical challenges.
Field Application Engineer (m/f) | Mälardalen | Job-ID 1283
Your tasks on board
- Support to the resolution of technical problems and maintenance of project activities to the customer, constantly talking to the reference seller
- On-field customer support through joint visits with the reference seller
- Constant technical training of the sales force in your area
- Participation in Meetings and / or technical training Events in Scandinavia and abroad (mainly Germany)
- Coordinate seminar and customer events when needed
- Studies in electrical engineering, electronics, communications Engineering, Computer science, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in electronics, electronic design or similar
- Previous knowledge from sectors like, Electronic design, repair and testing, maintenance, EMC testing
- Knowledge in IoT and Low Power (mainly DC/DC) hardware design is a plus
- High willingness to travel
- Your strength: convincing appearance, strong communication skills, structured working methods and high self-motivation
- A challenging, varied position in a growing and expanding company
- Company car, pension, insurance, etc.
- Friendly working atmosphere with short decision paths
- A salary accordingly to the market and with bonus system for monthly and yearly payment
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Daniel Josic
Max-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 89 242936-407