Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Dive in!Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Field Application Engineer (m/f) | Moscow | Job-ID 1357
Your tasks on board
- Interface between our product management, sales field service and defined customers in your sales area
- Advising your colleagues and customers on complex technical questions with the goal of finding technical solutions in the field of passive components and implement them profitably
- Conducting technical training and customer seminars and preparation of the necessary documents
- Creation of market analyses in order to identify current and future trends to keep an overview
- Independent work in our laboratories, in the home office and at the customer´s location
- Acquisition of new customers and support of a defined customer base in your sales area
- Studies in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering or similar supplemented by at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Profound knowledge in hardware development and simulation of assemblies with passive components
- Experience in project management and customer contact
- Very good knowledge of English
- Regional willingness to travel
- Your strengths: Structured working method, enthusiasm and good presentation techniques
Your applicationSergey Eliseev looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik RUSHuman Resources | Sergey Eliseev
Leninskyi prospekt, 119A, floor 4, premises XXVIII, room 5 | 119571 Moscow
Tel.+7 495 730-02-16 | firstname.lastname@example.org