Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Dip in!With the help of your crew, search new seas.
Field Application Engineer (m/f) | Bologna, Florence | Job-ID 975
Your tasks on board
- Support to the resolution of technical problems and maintenance of project activities to the customer, constantly talking to the reference seller
- On-field customer support through joint visits with the reference seller
- Constant technical training of the sales force in your area
- Analysis of monthly sales and usage data of the components belonging to its area, for appropriate use in strategies related to development plans, in close collaboration with the Technical Manager Italy
- Participation in meetings and / or technical training events in Italy and abroad (mainly Germany)
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar (eg: Telecommunications, Electrical)
- Previous experience in one of these sectors: electronic design / repair and testing / maintenance / consulting / project management
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Wide availability for travel and trips
- Fluent technical English (German would add value)
Your applicationClaudio Fadda looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Italia s.r.l.Human Resources | Claudio Fadda
Via Trento 26 | 20871 Vimercate | Italy
Tel.+39 02 66281710 | firstname.lastname@example.org