Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
change perspective. go ahead.Come Aboard!
Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) for electromechanical components | Berlin, München, Waldenburg | Job-ID 520
Your tasks on boardYou are the technical specialist to support our Sales force as well as our customers in technically complex questions about electromechanical components. Your tasks will be:
- Technical support for our sales force and for our customers
- After evaluating the training needs of Sales force and/or customers in different countries you generate and proof new training content together with our Field Application Experts
- You will do trainings not only in our Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, but internationally
- Further you support marketing activities from technical side e.g. trade fair, congress etc.
- You will work autonomously from home office, at customers and travel internationally
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or something similar
- Good knowledge about electromechanical components, material and production processes
- Knowledge in the field of High frequency (HF) and experience as a Field Application Engineer or Hardware Developer
- Very good presentation skills and good rethorical skills
- High willingness to travel internationally
- Your strengths: high level of self organization, motivation and high disposition to become acquainted with new topics
- Special corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are a high priority
- Comprehensive initial training and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally (e.g. with Academy Würth)
- Various benefits such as our WEtality active & health program, an in-house cafeteria, company events and special payments, e.g. for anniversaries, weddings, births
- International working environment through worldwide locations and employees from over 33 different cultures
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Daniel Josic
Max-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 89 242936-407