Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Exploring new territories.
Field Sales Engineer (m/f/d) | Moscow | Job-ID 1356
Your tasks on board
- Acquisition of new customers and support of a defined customer base in your sales area
- Presentation of our services and the product portfolio in the area of passive components at the customers site
- Advising and supporting customers during design-in
- Preparation of offers, pursue projects up to conclusion of contract and the processing of further customer requirements
- Independent pricing
- Preparation and follow-up of customer appointments from the home office
- Graduation as a state-certified technician or degree in electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering or similar
- Enthusiasm for sales and entrepreneurial flair
- Regional willingness to travel
- Fluent in Russian and good English skills
- Your strengths: convincing appearance, strong communication skills, structured working method and high self-motivation
Your applicationSergey Eliseev looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik RUSHuman Resources | Sergey Eliseev
Leninskyi prospekt, 119A, floor 4, premises XXVIII, room 5 | 119571 Moscow |
Tel. +7 495 730-02-16 | firstname.lastname@example.org