Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
dip in!Analyse market developments and be in contact with our customers.
Field Sales Engineer (m/f/d) | Durban, Kapstadt | Job-ID 501
Your tasks on board
- Be the responsible person for developing our presence in South Africa
- Find and analyse new markets and areas in cooperation with our headoffice in Germany
- Identify, develop and gain new customers
- Manage contract negotiations
- Present our product portfolio, manage enquiries, create offers and support the customer until success (design-win)
- Support the customers on technical questions
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in electronics
- 5+ years experience in sales and marketing in electronics or electromechanics are required
- High willingness to travel
- Fluent English language skills (Writing & Speaking)
- Excellent communication skills and high level of customer orientation
- Your strengths: self-confidence, highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
Your applicationKatrin Spazierer looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Katrin Spazierer
May-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg |
Tel.+49 7942 945 3421