Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Set sail for the future!Wanted: a crew member with an affinity for numbers.
Finance Manager (m/f/d) | Sofia | Job-ID 2093
Your tasks on board
- Daily operation registration as well as national and international payments
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Preparation of reporting on a monthly basis to the Würth Group
- Handling of tax declarations and other reporting (local law and IFRS)
- Half year and year end closing reports to the Würth Group accordingly to the IFRS system
- Preperation and registration of salary and pension
- Bachelor degree in accounting or similar education
- Experience in a Multinational Company (Consolidation, IFRS, Group Structure)
- Knowledge with IT Systems – especially SAP-FI, MS Office, Hogia
- Fluent written and verbal Bulgarian and English is a must
- HR knowledge is a plus
- Your strengths: target oriented, accurate, used to various reporting in a big company, proactive and well-organized way of working, good communication skills
Your applicationManuel Richter looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438