Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
set sail for the future!Dive into the world of numbers.
Finance Manager (m/f/d) | Yokohama | Job-ID 1047
Your tasks on board
- Daily operation registration as well as national and international payments
- Account receivables and accounts payables
- Preparation of monthly reporting to the Würth Group
- Half year and year end closing
- Handling of tax declarations and other reporting (Local Law and IFRS)
- Bachelor degree in accounting or similar education
- Good verbal communication skills in English and native in Japanese
- Knowledge in IT Systems (SAP-FI)
- Experience in a multinational company (Consolidation, IFRS, Group Structure)
- Your strengths: proactive, well-organized and good communication skills
Your applicationKatrin Spazierer looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Katrin Spazierer
May-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 7942 945 3421