Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Dive in!Support us with precision.
Finance Specialist (m/f) | Turnhout | Job-ID 1224
Your tasks on board
- Daily operation registration as well as national and international payments
- Accounts receivable and accounts payables
- Preparation of reporting on a monthly basis to the Würth Group
- Half year and year end closing reports to the Würth Group accordingly to the IFRS system
- Handling of tax declarations and other reporting (local law and IFRS)
- Preperation and registration of salary and pension
- Bachelor degree in accounting or similar education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent written and verbal Dutch, French and English is a must
- Knowledge with IT Systems – especially SAP-FI, MS Office
- Experience in a Multinational Company (Consolidation, IFRS, Group Structure)
- HR knowledge is a plus
- Your Strenghts: target oriented, accurate, hands-on mentality, used to various reporting in a big company, proactive and well-organized way of working, good communication skills
Your applicationNiels Braams looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Belgie B.V.Human Resources | Niels Braams
Het Sterrenbeeld 35 | 5215 MK ‘s-Hertogenbosch | The Netherlands
Tel.+31 73 629 1571 | email@example.com