Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Set sail for the future!Wanted: a sharp thinker to join our crew!
Forecast & Planning Analyst | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2102
Your tasks on board
- Interface with Sales, to keep sales forecast information current and accurate
- Analyze sales forecasts and sales projects, to develop a production plan to support customer needs
- Actively exchange customer and project information with the sales team to screen future demands
- Work with Supply Chain team members to implement a production plan that best meets our customer needs
- Review and revise production, work and shipment schedules
- Support in development of a long-range production plan
- Experience in gathering and analyzing data
- Data processing experience preferred
- Ability to problem solve and form solutions
- Your strengths: collaborate with team members and other departments
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com