Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company with its European headquarters in Germany, is focused on the design and manufacture of custom magnetics.
Dive in!Find your position on board.
Forecast & Planning Analyst (m/f/d) | München | Job-ID 2319
Your tasks on board
- Planning of production orders for European customers at Chinese production sites
- Optimize our production planning through collaboration with international internal interfaces, e.g. our productions in China, our production planning team in the USA and the European sales colleagues
- Ensure delivery capability
- Prepare various analyses and evaluations e.g. forecast and project analysis
- Work experience in production planning is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Good understanding of business and production processes
- Clear communication skills for cross-interface cooperation with all parties involved
- Your strengths: Very good communication skills, team player and reliability
- Outstanding corporate culture that puts a high value on mutual esteem and team spirit
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- We live and value diversity
- International working environment with branches all over the world and employees from over 33 different cultures
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438