Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Crew mate wanted!Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Inside Sales Representative | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1985
Your tasks on board
- Increase sales by responding to customer inquiries and recommending alternate products based on availability and specifications
- Generate quotations and manage customer orders, forecast, contracts and expedites
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Increase market share through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales
- Use company software to record all customer management activities and plan follow up actions for the territory
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Understand the basic applications, capabilities, and competitive advantages of our products
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to create solutions when obstacles arise
- Your strengths: excellent customer service and communications skills
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org