Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Dive in!Wanted: a new crew member with a customer focus.
Inside Sales Representative | Yokohama | Job-ID 2223
Your tasks on board
- Contact person for customer inquiries
- Close cooperation with the outside sales regarding the processing of sample orders and preparing quotations in the ERP system
- Responsible for customer order entry in the ERP system
- Maintenance and entering of customer master data in the ERP system
- Cooperation with production planning, product management and warehouses in various locations
- Monitoring of shipments and solving logistic questions
- Finding solutions for special customer requests and processing of customer complaints
- Supporting exhibitions and customer seminars
- Good verbal communication skills in English and native level in Japanese
- Good concentration and conscientiousness
- Flexibility, reliability and accuracy
- Understanding of complex contexts and prioritization of various tasks
- Enthusiasm for Sales and to be eager in working with customers
- Ability to work in a small team and an international environment
- Your strengths: Open-minded, self-organization as well as excellent communication skills and flexibility
Your applicationFrank Schmidberger looks forward to receiving your application via e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Japan Co., Ltd.Operations and Business Development Manager | Frank Schmidberger
401 PlusTaria Bldg. | 3-1-4 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku
222-0033 Yokohama, Kanagawa | Japan