Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Join our team and get off to a flying start!
Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d) | Munich | Job-ID 2888
Your tasks on boardYou will take over the following tasks at our office in Munich, which is expected to be located in Munich- Freiham from the end of 2022:
- You will work in close cooperation with outside sales on a list of customers from Europe to develop new business and grow existing one
- Coordination of customer production demand with our factories, ensuring a smooth production planning while enabling the customer to receive the parts when they need them
- Coordination with other departments all over the world for optimal care of the customer and to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Support ongoing projects by providing sales and logistic solutions and accompany the customer until the end of the project
- Active care and relationship building with the customer
- University degree or 3 years’ experience in customer service branch
- Willingness to travel 5% - 10% of the time
- Customer oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills
- German and English is a must, any other language knowledge is a plus
- Your strengths: High degree of organization and attention to detail, ability to deal with complexity, excellent communication skills
- Outstanding corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are a high priority
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- International working environment with branches all over the world and employees from over 33 different cultures
- After initial training 2 days/week of home-office allowed
- We expect to move into our modern Hightech Innovation Center in Munich-Freiham at the end of 2022
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Stefan Mager
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 89242936161