Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.A smart and creative focus on service!
Internal Applications Engineer (m/f/d) | Manchester | Job-ID 1624
Your tasks on board
- Support the customer via VC and webinars, providing design support to maximise products on the schematic and BoM
- Offering cross-referral support of our competitors components
- Provide technical support and high quality customer service via our online Web Chat function
- Training our customer base in our REDEXPERT simulation and selection tool
- Support our external sales team answering customers technical queries
- Minimum BTEC HNC in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- More than 2 years experience in component specification & design
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge in power supply design & implementation, EMC filtering & communication protocols.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Your strengths: Highly computer literate, meticulous attention to detail and strong communication skills
Your applicationHelen Parr looks forward to receiving your application by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations.
Wurth Electronics eiSos UK Ltd.Human Resources | Helen Parr
8 The Vic MediaCityUK, Manchester | M50 3SP | United Kingdom