Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Wanted: a new crew member with a customer focus.
Internal Sales Key Account Management (m/f/d) | ’s-Hertogenbosch | Job-ID 2119
Your tasks on board
- Internal sales for a defined number of key account customers in the Netherlands
- Intensive team work with the external sales representatives in regard to (sample) shipments, quotations, answering (technical) questions and customer contact.
- Communication worldwide within the Würth Elektronik group
- Understanding of complex contexts and prioritization of various tasks like order management, weekly planning etc
- Commercial background and minimum of 2 years of experience in a trade company (educational level: minimum HBO)
- Good understanding of ERP or other company software systems for communication and sales
- Fluent written and verbal in Dutch and English is a must
- Being interested in electronics
- Your strengths: team player with high communication skills, independent and proactive way of working and high customer orientation
Your applicationCindy Verhofstad-Derksen looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Nederland B.V.Human Resources | Cindy Verhofstad-Derksen
Het Sterrenbeeld 35 | 5215 MK ‘s-Hertogenbosch | Netherlands
Tel.+31 73 629 1571 | email@example.com