Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Tapping potential together.
Internal Sales Representative (m/f) | Turnhout, Belgium
Your tasks on board
- Internal sales for a defined customer base in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Working in a dynamic team of 6 persons
- Intensive team work with the external sales representatives in regards to (sample) shipments, quotations, order entry and customer contact
- Communication within the Würth Elektronik Group worldwide like disposition and warehouse in Germany and France
- Understanding of complex contexts and prioritisation of various tasks like order management, weekly planning, etc.
- Commercial background and minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in a trade company (educational level: minimum bachelor)
- First experience in sales
- You like working in a team on different tasks
- Fluent Dutch, French and English written and verbal is a must, German is an advantage
- Your strenghts: Team player, high communication skills, independent, proactive way of working and a high customer orientation
Your applicationChristel Hoeks looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik BelgiumHuman Resources | Christel Hoeks
Het Sterrenbeeld 35 | 5215 MK ‘s-Hertogenbosch | The Netherlands
Tel.+31 73 629 1580 | Christel.Hoeks@we-online.com