Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Sail with us towards our customers.
Internal Sales | Melbourne, Australia | Job-ID 1274
Your tasks on board
- Lead generation, introductory calls, pipeline conversion and growth of clientele throughout Australia & New Zealand
- Presenting our portfolio, managing enquiries, creating offers, negotiating and supporting the customer until success (design-win)
- Working alongside our team to achieve monthly sales budgets and other/own KPIs
- Customer support and general account & database management
- Work in a collaborative and positive manner with other team members worldwide
- Bachelor Degree in electronics or electrical engineering or be a technically minded individual with minimum 3 years industry experience
- Worked with or part of a sales team to achieve KPIs, targets and business goals
- Fluent English
- Minimum visa requirements – Australia permanent resident
- Your strengths: high self-motivation, confidence to work with a multi-disciplinary team and target-orientated
Your applicationRuth Poon looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Australia Pty LtdHuman Resources | Ruth Poon
Suite 2&2A / 8-18 Whitehall Street, Footscray | 3011 VIC | Australia
Tel.+61 3 8669 0613 | email@example.com