Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Set sail for the future!Be part of a strong team with your creative ideas.
Internship in the field of Marketing | Milpitas, CA & Plano, TX | Job-ID 1226
Your tasks on board
- Execute marketing research to drive the strategy of the strategic partnership team and the company
- Assist in the planning and execution of digital and traditional marketing initiatives and strategies with our strategic partners
- Manage B2B event logistics, promotion, coordination internal and external stakeholders
- Design, launch and improve solution for external brand awareness amongst our strategic partners
- Assist in the development and publication of an internal newsletter
- Support our strategic partnership team with their day-to-day tasks
- Enrollment in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or any equivalent studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Tools
- 10-15 hours/week
- Ability to work independently and structured to meet internal deadlines
- Your strenghts: Team-player, self-motivation, proactivity and creativity
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com