Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Set sail for the future!Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Junior Product Manager | Taoyuan | Job-ID 2043
Your tasks on board
- Assist sales in getting design in win particularly for China, and ASEAN counties with fast feedbacks
- Update project status and escalation urgent items
- Support PM to prepare documents with close collaboration with production site to launch products successfully in accordance with company guideline
- Apply and Maintain product certification systematically
- Travel aboard especially in Asia for customer join visits and local sales training requested once traveling is possible and safe
- Bachelor’s degree electronics or equivalent experience is preferred
- Fluent English in writing, speaking, and listening
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with multifaceted demands
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Your strengths: Bring in your enthusiasm as you will work with a dynamic team internationally to achieve a common goal though effective collaboration and dedication
Your applicationWe are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity for each team member.
Crystal Hung looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & CO KG Taiwan BranchHuman Resources | Crystal Hung
4F, No.16, Sec.6 Minquan E. Rd., | 11466 Taipei |
Tel.+886-2-7721-6995 | Crystal.email@example.com