Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
sailors. crew. maker.With the help of your crew, search new seas.
Key Account Manager | Hoffman Estates, IL | Job-ID 878
Your tasks on board
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in professional organizations, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact via telephone and face to face meetings with prospect and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met.
- Create customized concepts to meet customer demands.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ applications, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Develop the customer relationship to become the strategic partner. Answer customers‘ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Grow the customer base and increase sales and active part numbers per customer in the defined sales area through face to face meetings, active telephone calls, and other communication tools with a focus on selling custom magnetics.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university)
- 2+ years related experience
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org