Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Wanted: a sharp thinker to join our crew!
Logistics Coordinator | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1353
Your tasks on board
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
- Schedule times of shipment and modes of transportation for materials
- Strong liaison between all applicable departments working with Logistics
- Confirm inbound freight matches expected delivery load and coordinate with local carriers to delivery freight on time
- Directly manage and coordinate the activities of the global traffic and transportation functions and shipments of merchandise or materials incoming and outgoing
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to work well with numbers and dates
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com