Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Your place on board.Sailor with analytical view and ideas wanted.
Logistics Coordinator (m/f) | Taipei, Taiwan (ROC) | Job-ID 1151
Your tasks on board
- Collect, analyze and document of procurement logistics and customs processes
- Coordinate procurement logistics from Asian productions into a central warehouse in Hong Kong
- Strategically and continuous optimization of pricing and shipping conditions of existing and new forwarders (planning and negotiation)
- Build up the bidding yearly, and preparation of quotations and shipment tracking with follow-up
- Monitor the forwarder performance in accordance with delivery time and shipment complaint
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customs/global trade function and ERP systems
- Familiar with Incoterms 2010 handling and understanding of the Asian network structure of freight transportation and logistics
- Excellent communication skills; mastery in English and local language and willingness to travel occasionally within Asia
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of statistical analysis with Microsoft Office skills
- Your strengths: Motivated and dedicated personality with a high degree of self-initiative
Your applicationCrystal Hung looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH&CO KG Taiwan BranchHuman Resources | Crystal Hung
4F, No.16, Sec.6 Minquan E. Rd., | 11466 Taipei |
Tel.+886-2-7721-6995 | Crystal.email@example.com