Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
take off. inspire customers.Come on board and be part of our crew.
New Customer Developer (m/f) | South Korea | Job-ID 793
Your tasks on board
- Develop Korean local customer to expand the market for achieving the sales target
- Visit customer periodically and maintain the relationship with customers
- Be responsible for Korean sales engagement and order processing
- Be responsible for quotation and exhibition and AR collection
- Handle other matters assigned by superior
- At least 3 years sales experience in the field of electronic components
- Korean with Fluent English
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Expert ability to program territorial support to ensure prompt communication with customers
- Your strenghts: exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses and reactivating old accounts
Your applicationZona Liu looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Co., Ltd.Human Resources | Zona Liu
4F,No.18-1,Sec.6,Mincyuan E. Rd.,Neihu District 114 Taipei City
Tel.+886 2-2791-8625 | firstname.lastname@example.org