Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Set sail for the future!Find your position on board.
Operations & Pricing Specialist | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2159
Your tasks on board
- Work with appropriate Analyst/s to gather and analyze sales forecasts and sales projects, to support cost reduction and automation projects
- Study and review Design activity, pricing activity, Sales forecasts, Sales projects, business lost/won and production similarities base on materials or processes to recommend proactive cost reduction efforts and automation projects
- Active Project Management of assigned projects
- Design, evaluate, and/or recommend implementation of new technologies, systems or procedures
- Study data, documents, reports, and procedures, such as communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis to provide concepts for improvement
- Coordinate or aid in the coordination of cost reduction efforts, automation projects, implementation of new technologies, systems, procedures or other concepts for improvement
- Ability to calculate figures
- Capability to apply concepts to practical situations
- Advanced spreadsheet knowledge
- Your strengths: Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org