Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.With the help of our crew, search new seas.
Order Entry Employee (m/f) | Budapest | Job-ID 787
Your tasks on board
- Responsible for customer order entry in the ERP system
- Examination of goods availability and if necessary, consultation with production planning department in France and Germany
- Final inspection and approval of the customer orders entered
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Creation of invoices
- Covering for inside sales colleagues
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a small team
- Flexibility and reliability
- Your Strengths: Accuracy, Good concentration and conscientiousness
Your applicationElvira Sagi looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik Hungary Kft.Human Resources | Elvira Sagi
Népfürdő u. 22. (A Tower) | 1138 Budapest | Hungary
Tel.+36 1 877 3000 | Elvira.Sagi@we-online.com