Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
your place on board.Crew member with high concentration skills wanted.
Order Entry Employee (m/f/d) | Yokohama | Job-ID 1042
Your tasks on board
- Responsible for customer order entry in the ERP system
- Examination of product availability and consultation with production planning department in France and Germany
- Final inspection and approval of the customer orders entered
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Entering sample orders in the system
- Creation of invoices
- Good verbal communication skills in English and business level in Japanese
- Good concentration and conscientiousness
- Flexibility, reliability and accuracy
- Your strengths: Self organization, able to work in a small team and personal growth as a motivating factor for you
Your applicationKatrin Spazierer looks forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Katrin Spazierer
May-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 7942 945 3421