Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Analyze the course and make headway.
Order Entry | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2060
Your tasks on board
- Enter sales orders into AlphaPlan from customer purchase orders with speed and an error rate of less than .03% per month
- Update shipping dates of sales orders through warehouse correspondence, internal documents, and/or stock analysis
- Analyze every action that an order generates
- Understand how the entry of each order affects other departments
- Multiple screen verification for each line entry, which requires extensive research
- Associates Degree in a business field
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Ability to use the computer efficiently
- Ability to work independently
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com