Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Your place on board.Seeking: an experienced out-of-the-box thinker to join our crew!
Process Engineer (m/f) | Chongqing, Fuling | Job-ID 1455
Your tasks on board
- Continuously and actively drives improvement opportunities in the process.
- Look for new process capabilities to improve the efficiency and quality
- Actively participates in defining corrective & preventive actions
- Supports electrical and mechanical ECR/ECO initiatives through risk identification and by working closely with development and DFM teams to maintain product/process quality levels
- Contributes information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a process environment
- Experience in electrical component manufacturing processes, detailed experience with winding or soldering processes is considered as a distinct advantage
- Familiar with electronic component international safety standards and the implementation
- Solid knowledge of general quality and manufacturing processes/ techniques
- Your strengths: Strong ability to interpret and understand mechanical and electrical product documentation
Your applicationZona Liu looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Co., Ltd.Human Resources | Zona Liu
4F,No.18-1,Sec.6,Mincyuan E. Rd.,Neihu District | 114 Taipei City |
Tel.+886 2-2791-8625 | email@example.com