Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
set sail for the future!Understanding and addressing customer Needs.
Process Specialist | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1046
Your tasks on board
- Proactively support customers and sales force to win passive board position of custom designed products
- Actively reviewing open position lines in projects and verify program details with customer and update changes
- Assist customers with design specification requirements and ensure accuracy of all information prior to submitting inquiry documents to design engineering
- Responsible for entry of customer information, and provide updates to customers of inquiry sample shipments and delays
- Oversee and manage inquiries from first initial design to first full production builds
- Work cooperatively with the outside sales force to grow existing Distribution customers, create new customers, and meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Act as the primary contact for customer inquiries
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org