Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Take off. Inspire customers.Help the territories set sail!
Process Specialist | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 1889
Your tasks on board
- Win passive board position of custom designed products by actively reviewing open position lines in projects
- Provide updates to customers of inquiry sample shipments and delays
- Oversee and manage inquiries from first initial design to first full production builds
- Update interested parties on customer approval, forecast information, end of life progression and new design opportunities
- Understand the basic application, capabilities and competitive advantages of our custom product line
- Increase magnetics knowledge and assurance through technical training
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Experience in following a project through to completion
- Ability to work with internal departments to achieve goals
- Ability to create solutions when obstacles arise
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org