Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company with its European headquarters in Germany, is focused on the design and manufacture of custom magnetics.
Your place on board.Understanding and addressing customer needs.
Product Developer (m/f/d) in the field of Wireless Power Transfer | Munich | Job-ID 2353
Your tasks on board
- Devise test series, product qualifications and handle customer complaints in our laboratories
- Oversee custom-specific product developments and corresponding projects globally
- Teach other technical staff and our sales team about new and existing products
- Technically-focussed product development in collaboration with international production facilities while taking into account the requirements of IC manufacturers
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications Technology, Physics, Physical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of inductive components
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Business fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Your strengths: able to work in a team, structured and independent way of working
- Outstanding corporate culture that puts a high value on mutual esteem and team spirit
- Extensive orientation training and opportunities for further personal and professional development, e.g. at the Würth Academy
- Diverse benefits such as our WEtality health and sports programme, a subsidized company canteen, corporate events and special payments for anniversaries, marriages, childbirth, etc.
- We live and value diversity
- International working environment with branches all over the world and employees from over 33 different cultures
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 7942 945 3438