Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
hoist the sails. future now!Thinker wanted!
Product Development Engineer | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 872
Your tasks on board
- Research, design, develop, and test electronic components and modules for commercial and industrial applications in various markets utilizing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic components and circuits for use in fields such as telecommunications, lighting, metering and white goods.
- Design electronic components, software or products for commercial and industrial applications.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff or customers regarding products of responsibility, assisting with specific, difficult in-Service Engineering.
- Bachelor‘s Degree (four year college or technical school) preferred in Engineering
- 1 plus years of experience in Engineering
- Experience in Mathcard, labview and programming is desired
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org