Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Change perspective. Go ahead.Seeking: an experienced out-of-the-box thinker to join our crew!
Product Manager (m/f) | Taoyuan | Job-ID 1423
Your tasks on board
- Manage RF coaxial connectors with all technical aspects and develop new coaxial connectors according to company guideline
- Bridge between sales subsidiaries worldwide for technical support to enhance customer service
- Work closely with production sites in Asia to stabilize and improve art of production
- Prepare different material for internal product training
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required
- Bachelor degree in electronic field
- Technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend technical tasks
- Rich knowledge on connector manufacturing process will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel frequently in different regions
- Your strenghts: good problem solving skills and being able to finish task in autonomy
Your applicationCrystal Hung looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & CO KG Taiwan BranchHuman Resources | Crystal Hung
4F, No.16, Sec.6 Minquan E. Rd., | 11466 Taipei
Tel.+886-2-7721-6995 | Crystal.firstname.lastname@example.org