Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
change perspective. go ahead.Creative thinker wanted.
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) DC/DC Power Module | München | Job-ID 540
Your tasks on board
- Competitor analysis, understand market trends, applications, standards and verify target specs with customers
- Define and introduce new products and influence roadmaps, perform electrical characterization, maintain relationships to our partners, visit production sites and travel worldwide
- Track business, be responsible for pricing and create application content in datasheets
- Create product training material, develop content for print and online catalog, homepage, support events and fairs
- Provide product and application related support to customers, train sales and FAEs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in power management (application design or engineering or marketing) and strong understanding of DC/DC converters
- Knowledge in semiconductor products
- Fluent English written and verbal is a must. Excellent Presentation skills in German language required.
- Your strengths: Teamwork, self-driven and persistent
- Special corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are a high priority
- Comprehensive initial training and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally (e.g. with Academy Würth)
- Various benefits such as our WEtality active & health program, an in-house cafeteria, company events and special payments, e.g. for anniversaries, weddings, births
- Very modern laboratory equipment which is constantly being expanded
- International working environment through worldwide locations and employees from over 33 different cultures
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Daniel Josic
Max-Eyth-Str. 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel. +49 89 242936-407