Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control system. Würth Elektronik ICS offers its customers from industry and automotive circuit board-based system solutions for power distribution, display and control panels and electronic control systems.
Dive in!Wanted: an experienced crew member to steer new projects.
Project Engineer (m/f/d) | Manchester | Job-ID 2225
Your tasks on board
- Manage new and existing automotive projects from concept to production
- Create electrical / mechanical concepts from the analysis of customer requirements or schematics
- Manage the support of internal departments and external suppliers
- Create timing plans, technical specifications, component requests and costings
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules for each customers’ project
- Degree or equivalent experience in electronic design or mechatronics
- Minimum 2 years electronic engineering
- Experience of project engineering / management desirable
- Competent problem solver
- Driving licence preferred
- Your strengths: Excellent communicator, first-rate time management, team player
Your applicationHelen Parr looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics eiSos UK Ltd.Human Resources | Helen Parr
8 The VIC Media City UK | M50 3SP Manchester | United Kingdom