Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Get to the bottom of the matter.Find your position on board.
Project Manager | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 3105
Your tasks on board
- Responsible for planning and implementing larger and more complex projects
- Coordinates with in-house personnel, outside consultants, suppliers, and all others involved in the project
- Hold necessary people accountable for given project tasks and keep project on schedule
- Provide detailed project plans
- Track projects from start to finish and provide timely updates
- Develop and use project tools to improve project turn time and accountability
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to travel internationally as needed
- Able to negotiate contracts and resolve conflict
- Able to hold others accountable to deadlines
- Works independently
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | firstname.lastname@example.org