Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8000 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with Headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
change perspective. go ahead.We are looking for a courageous team member to drive our product vision.
Project Manager (m/f/d) Electronic Simulation Platform | Barcelona, Berlin, München, Waldenburg | Job-ID 832
Your tasks on board
- After the onboarding and training in Barcelona and Waldenburg you will take care of the following tasks at one of the above mentioned locations.
- Create and shape product strategy, and break it down to a roadmap
- Transfer new product features with our electronic engineers, designers and software developers into backlogs, providing all needed information and data
- Manage product backlogs to ensure efficient product development
- Facilitate between stakeholders and the product development team
- Up growth of our platform with marketing activities, competitor analysis and cooperation with external partners
- Master degree in electronics, computer science or similar
- 3+ years of experience in electronics industry or similar position
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills with marketing mindset
- Affinity for power electronics industry and software development
- Your strengths: Agile team player, open-minded, highly committed, going the extra mile
- Special corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are a high priority
- Comprehensive initial training and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally (e.g. with Academy Würth)
- Various benefits such as our WEtality active & health program, an in-house cafeteria, company events and special payments, e.g. for anniversaries, weddings, births
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KGHuman Resources | Manuel Richter
Max-Eyth-Straße 1 | 74638 Waldenburg | Germany
Tel.+49 7942 945 3438