Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 7300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Wurth Electronics Midcom, a US based company, manufactures and sells a wide product range from ferrites, inductors, capacitors and common mode chokes to transformers, LEDs and connectors.
Take off. Inspire customers.Wanted: a sharp thinker to join our crew!
Purchaser | Watertown, SD | Job-ID 2057
Your tasks on board
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary
- Respond to sales department and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
- Compare specifications and delivery Dates in order to determine the best protential suppliers
- Monitor in- house inventory movement
- Experience purchasing materials, supplies or product
- Organized and detail oriented
- Time and project management skills preferred
- Some travel required
Your applicationOur HR team looks forward to reviewing your resume and application highlighting your qualifications and wage expectations.
Wurth Electronics Midcom Inc.Human Resources | Tammy Davis
121 Airport Drive | Watertown, SD 57201-5602 | USA
Tel. 605 886-4385 | email@example.com