Welcome on BoardThe Würth Elektronik Group with more than 8300 employees in 50 countries manufactures and sells electronic and electromechanical components, circuit boards and intelligent power and control systems. The business unit Würth Elektronik eiSos with headquarters in Waldenburg, Germany, is specialized on electronic and electromechanical components and one of the most successful in the Würth Group.
Your place on board.Change perspective and take on responsibility.
Purchasing Manager (m/f) | Taipei, Taiwan (ROC) | Job-ID 1271
Your tasks on board
- Assuring the supply and availability of goods based on rolling demand planning for Asian market
- Operational responsibility for the Asian purchasing team
- Monitoring, reporting and improving of purchasing and delivery service oriented KPIs, benchmarks and processes
- Central contact in Asia regarding global supply chain topics, standards and projects in coordination with the SCM teams in Europe and USA
- Close communication externally with the company’s productions regarding pricing, quantity planning, contractual matters and strategy
- Undergraduate degree or above and minimum 10 years of work experience in fields, such as supply chain, purchasing, sales, marketing or similar
- Generalist and all-rounder, with a social and communicative personality
- Leadership experience of minimum 3 years
- Willingness to travel regularly within Asia and occasionally to Europe/US
- Very good/fluent in spoken Chinese (written Chinese is a plus) or mother tongue and business fluent in English (spoken and written) are a must
Your applicationCrystal Hung looks forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail. Please indicate your earliest possible entry date and your wage expectations.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH&CO KG Taiwan BranchHuman Resources | Crystal Hung
4F, No.16, Sec.6 Minquan E. Rd., | 11466 Taipei |
Tel.+886-2-7721-6995 | Crystal.firstname.lastname@example.org